This is when their love affair with watermelon started!
When the girls were babies, we had a little blow up pool that I put them in for anything messy. It was my "all-purpose go to item" anytime I needed to keep them contained with something messy. I used it anywhere and everywhere. On this hot afternoon when they were 13 months old, I cut up watermelon and let them feed themselves. They LO V E D it! They ate almost an entire watermelon. Jamie and I sat back and laughed our hineys off at them. Quinn was so serious the entire time. Hassie Clare was curious and enjoyed the independence. I think I have video of it somewhere. Obviously Ruby helped herself to some watermelon too!
Another example of how we used our "all purpose" blow up pool:
14 months old, finger painting each other on the back deck.
No comments:
Post a Comment