This little girl has been melting my heart lately. She has been so loving, sweet, compassionate and funny as all get out. She makes me "deep belly" laugh at least once a day. As Quinnie says "She cracks me up."
As I have said before, she has such a unique soul. She is like no one I've ever known before. Getting to know her has been challenging but so much fun.
She is still so tiny and when she snuggles with you she curls up against your body where her entire body is pressed against you. It is the best feeling. I love snuggling with her. Or if I'm sitting in a chair she will curl up in my lap into a little ball. I love her touch, her smell (minus her morning breathe) and the way her little boney body feels. I feel like I can protect her from everything when she is curled into me. If only that were true.
I feel so lucky to be her momma.



No comments:
Post a Comment