Life feels so heavy right now. So busy. I feel overwhelmed in so many areas of my life and that is out of character for me. I think it has something with me being a closet hoarder. To most, my house is always clean and tidy with little or no junk. If you look in my storage room, spare bedroom closet, under the sink in the master bathroom or in my closet you will learn my dirty little secret. I'm not sure how it happened but it is suddenly weighing on me like a ton of bricks.
Ohhh is that thunder? I love storms. Not life threatening, dangerous storms but afternoon rain with the occasional rumble. I find it very soothing and relaxing. It somehow takes the stress out of the air for me. It makes me feel all gooey and lovey dovey on the inside. I'd love to curl up in bed with Jamie and watch a scary movie. I always feel so safe in his arms.
My heart still hurts from spanking Quinn this morning. For the first time I had to spank with the purpose of making it sting. She has to learn that it is not okay to slug the new nanny for flushing her poo poo's (Quinn likes to do it herself). She has to learn that there will be consequences when she will not go to timeout or when she calls me a poo poo booty head. I hope that it was the right thing to do because we have tried everything else. But man o' man it hurt my heart. I never thought I would spank my 3 year old.
What in the world is this thing growing on my chin?
If I hear banging from the girl's room one more time while they are "suppose" to be taking a nap then I'm going to take away the special treat we were going to get at the gym tonight (Grape Smoothie ... we like to call it a Purple Cow Smoothie).
Ruby needs a bath and haircut. The rain makes her stink worse. And she has gas. Really bad, make you gag gas. I'm not sure what is going on with her stomach. Last night it sounded like cats fighting in her belly.
What do I have clean to wear to the gym tonight? I wear the same pair of workout pants almost every time I go to the gym because a) they don't ride up my booty b) they don't give me a spare tire look across my midriff and c) they are very comfy. Thank God my sister bought me 2 more pairs of these pants at the Nike outlet in her town. Hopefully she will bring them to me when they come in town for the girls birthday.
Oh gawd .... I better book The Little Gym for the girls birthday party. I pray they are not already booked up.
Yep ... no grape smoothie tonight.
Ahhh... the storm is getting stronger. So relaxing.
Ruby "the stinky butt" Thurman
Theses are all old pics of Ruby. Evidentally we never take pics of her anymore now that we have kids:(
No comments:
Post a Comment