Monday, December 7, 2009

Winery Trip 2009

A few weeks ago I went on my annual "girls only" winery trip. For the past 3 years, I drive up to St. Genevieve, MO and meet up with a handful of my Missouri friends. We rent a house on the vineyard. Bring lots of good food. And laugh until our stomachs are sore. We start around lunchtime and end the festivities in the wee hours of the morning. I usually pay for all this fun for about a week afterwards. Always memorable and always a great time!

Crown Valley Winery


Crown Valley Brewery (first time to visit this place. It was awesome! They stay open 1 hour later then the winery so of course we had to check it out!

I include trips like this on my blog so that Hassie Clare and Quinn can see how important it is to maintain friendships with your girlfriends as you get older. You have to make the time to do things like this because life is so busy when you have a family. I believe that having girlfriends are very important and they help you maintain a healthy balance (minus the hangovers) in your life. I hope that someday that are as blessed as I am in the friend category.

No comments: