#1 - All of my loved ones are healthy. PERIOD.
#2 - Hassie Clare, Quinn and Jamie.
#3 - My parents being able to buy a house near us so that we can all help take care of each other.
#4 - My mother in law, for all that she does for us and for being the best Maema in the world!
#5 - The close friendship that my little sister and I've developed.
#6 - Our loving and warm home.
#7 - The fact that my husband can still make me laugh almost daily.
#8 - My job. Jamie's job.
#9 - Our nanny Taylor, for loving and caring for our girls when I'm not around.
#10 - My girlfriends. I cherish the small amount of time I get to spend with each of them.
**Bit of family history ... Quinn rolled over for the first time on Thanksgiving Day 2006. She was wearing a sage green corduroy dress with white tights and a hat. I remember it like it was yesterday.**
Thanksgiving Day 2006 (I can't believe I found a picture). Quinn rolled over for the first time on a blanket that Aunt Barbie made her - you can see it on the floor behind Quinn in this picture.
While Quinn was busy rolling over, Hassie Clare was snoozing with Paw Paw on the couch.
I'll update my blog later...hopefully. My work is crazy busy this time of the year. I'm working long hours without much of a break. Maema - I promise I'll load some pics of the girls from Thanksgiving weekend 2009:) !
No comments:
Post a Comment