Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Way Back When-esday: 11 months old

I can't do it. I can't pick just one. They all warm my heart and make me smile so big that it consumes my entire body. Ahhh ..... what I would give for one more day with them at this age. Just to kiss their bellies or smell there slobbery little necks. I want to hold them and rock them to sleep on more time when they were this age. Just one more time I swear:)

11 months old - May 2011


First time trying out sippy cups. Huge hit!


They still play on this Kangaroo Climber! Q on top, HC on the bottom.
Hassie Clare Bear loved the sound of her hands clapping. She still sits on her feet like this and it drives me crazy!

Man I love those chunky thighs! Jamie bolted 2 swings together so we could push them at the same time without them crashing into eachother.

Quinnie Ray teething on the Kangaroo Climber (FYI -best toddler contraption ever.)
Hassie Clare and Daddy taking a siesta.

Quinn

Hey Elvis .... uncross your eyes!

HC on left, Q on right


Quinnie in baby-jail .... or is she under a bar stool???

No comments: