The Little Gym
Sat. 6/12/10 from 4:30 – 6pm
HC picked a Barbie cake and Quinn picked a Princess Tiana cake
Amanda & Quinnie (a good friend from Mother's Day Out and church)
The girls with Katie (a very sweet little girl in our neighborhood - AKA prime babysitter in a few years:)
HC and cousin Jo Jo with crazy teeth
Afterwards, a bunch of folks from the party headed down the street (literally less then a quarter mile away) to our house for a hoe down! I had pizza and all kinds of party food. Not to mention peach daiquiri’s and spiked lemonade for the grown-ups. The evening was full of laughter, stories and sweaty kids. During one fierce game of hide-n-go seek, I realized that I could not ask for a better way to celebrate their birthday. We have the best friends and family EVER. I don't have many pics from the festivites at our house cause Jamie got called out to work ..... so I was running the show solo. Besides that, it was a great day!!!!
![]() |
| Uncle Brent pushing Quinnie and Ella Grace |
![]() |
| Fashion Show Diva's - Josie, Katie, Hassie Clare & Olivia (seeing that beaming smile on Hassie Clare just melts my heart.) They did a parade and fashion show with multiple wardrobe changes! |
Kiddo Attendees: Josie, Jack, Corbin and friend, Kayden, Olivia, Isabella, Katie, Ella Grace, Amanda, Macy Kate, Munro, Maggie, Grant, Mary Ellen





No comments:
Post a Comment