Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maema's Closet

The title reflects what I think my mother in law should name her kid's boutique ... if she ever opened one. The woman has impeccable taste in high end children's clothes. Not only that, she is a bargin hunter and buys the items at good prices. All I'm saying is that Ebay is her best friend!


She devotes hours of her time and lots of mula to keep her granddaughter's in the cutest clothes. I think it has become a hobby to her. An expensive hobby ... but one that I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate.

Twice a year she makes the 5-hour trip to our house to bring 2 seasons (spring/summer or fall/winter) of clothing, shoes and bows. Her Durango is LOADED down to the max. LOADED. She lets me go through everything and pick out my favorite outfits. I'll put it this way, my daughters could wear a different outfit every day until the end of summer and never wear the same thing twice. And that is just the outfits I pick out of the many tubs and boxes of clothes she buys. She usually leaves with about half of what she came with. Some think it is ridiculous (her boyfriend for instance) but I think it is generous and super cute because of how much she enjoys doing this for us.

Our 5 days with Maema was a blast! We went to a local farm for a friend’s birthday party, ate some good grub and enjoyed every minute with her. She spoils all of us! Thank you Maema for all that you do for us but mainly … for just being you!

These little girls love their Maema so much. You can see it in their eyes!

Maema had to bribe Quinn with candy to get her to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap!
Our friend Garrett's birthday party was great! Chik-Fila nuggets, snacks and the best birthday cake. His very talented mom did a great job on everything!

 




No comments: