Thursday, April 1, 2010

Half monkey, half little girl

Seriously, Hassie Clare can climb anything and contort her body into any shape. It is a talent, however I would rather her not practice her talent for safety reasons. We went to another play date at The Little Gym. We love that place and it is right down the street from our house. I think we are going to join after this semester of ballet and tap is over.

My mom and Amy met us up there to watch the girls run around and act crazy. Quinn is a safety girl and it is so sweet to watch Hassie Clare help her with things and hold her hand when she is scared.  I say this all the time but watching them interact and the twin bond they share is one of the coolest things I've ever witnessed.





Hassie Clare's upper body strength is unbelievable.

HC and Nana (her monkey like skills make Nanan nervous).  

Check out the pic on my blog in the top right hand corner. Same place, same hanging bar only 2 years later. HC has a frown because we were getting ready to leave.  She is in her element at this place.  

No comments: