Thursday, July 9, 2009

If you see Quinn, please give her back.

I'm not sure what the heck happened but I want my sweet little Quinnie Ray back. I seriously think demons possessed her body the week she turned 3. She suddenly has temper tantrums like you would not believe. Sometimes over the most random things. She screams, kicks, swings her arms, makes herself gag .... and there is nothing I can do to make her stop. She is usually at home when she graces us with her demon like behaviour but she is not afraid to do this in public either. Just ask the employees at Target or the YMCA outdoor pool. She is as hard headed as they come. It takes her a long time to get over her tantrums and she usually wants to be left alone while she lays in her bed. Sometimes hours. Afterwards, she is sweet and loving. I don't get it!

Should I call my priest or pediatrician? Or should I just invest in a good pair of ear plugs, drink heavily and continue to pray that this is just a phase? I keep telling myself it is just a phase but good lord ..... we are only 2 weeks into the terrible 3's!!!!!!

Don't let this blue eyed, angelic little girl fool you.

"Don't listen to my mommy .... she is loco. I'm just misunderstood...that's all"

I bet the folks going on vacation with us in a few weeks are super excited after reading this post. Just think, 6 days and 7 nights on the beach, in the same condo ..... with Quinn! Maybe I'll try and schedule the exorcism before we leave?????

No comments: