HC weighs 30lbs, 38.5 inches tall
Quinnie weighs 32lbs, 38 inches tall
He answered all my questions and offered suggestions to some issues I'm having with the girls (for example - he told me to laugh at Quinn and walk away from her when she goes ballistic:). He is also sending us for a follow up with Dr. Igarashi (Pediatric Neurologist) to make sure Hassie Clare's physical development is on track. He confirmed that she is knock-knee and flat footed but that it should correct itself with time. Because of her other issues (excessive thirst, night time bed wetting, daytime tiredness) He took a urine sample and everything looked good. He said that night time bed wetting is common in kids that are constipated or when they have small, hard bowels. She has always had rock hard, rabbit pellet poops so he wants us to start her on Mirlax to see if it helps her empty her bladder better. I just find it hard to believe that she goes 4 months without an accident and now she has them almost every night. We haven't bought pull ups in 6 months but we might have to for our vacation!
Here is a pic of us waiting on the doc:
It seems like just yesterday Jamie and I were taking them in for their 3 month check up. They were hooked up to heart / apnea monitors and it was a BIG deal getting them out of the house. They were so tiny (I think HC weighed 7 lbs and Quinn weighed 8 at that check-up). When I really sit back and think about it, it makes me both sad and happy. Sad that we will never have that infant / baby time again. Happy that we have so much to look forward to as they grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment