Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Way Back When-esday: 2 peas in a pod - 18 weeks 5 days

This is a fun little blog thing that a fellow blogger does (http://twinfatuation.blogspot.com/) that I thought was cute called Way Back When-esday. AAAhhhh the memories!

This was the last ultrasound pic of both of the girls together in utero. Hassie Clare is on the left (sitting up higher) and Quinn is on the right. This was my favorite ultrasound pic.


3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

What an awesome ultrasound! It definitely brings back memories! Your girls are precious!
I am visiting via Twinfatuation.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Kristi, I love how they are "looking" at each other!

So glad you decided to play along...you have a beautiful family...hope you'll Way Back with us often!

debi9kids said...

That is such a fantastic u/s pic! sadly, all of mine from my twins were always awful :(

Happy Whens-day!