Friday, April 10, 2009

Tikes & Trikes

In a neighboring town, the local skating rink closes down on Wed. mornings and welcomes pre-school aged kids to bring their tricycles, walkers, scooters, etc. I decided to play hookie from work for a couple hours and Taylor and I packed up the kids and headed to Collierville. It was the first pretty day in a while so the place was empty, except for the ladies from the playgroup that we were meeting. The girls loved doing the Hokey Pokey (I have video of it but I haven't figured out the easiest way to load video onto the blog). They also have an indoor play area with slides, tunnels and such. They girls had a blast and I really enjoyed having a care free morning just playing the girls.
Hassie Clare making a quick getaway with someone Else's bike.

Is it just me or does Quinn look 12 in this photo? STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!!!

They both really liked this little radio flyer bike that didn't have petals... I think they were getting ready to scrap in this pic!

Tay Tay and the bike stealing twins (neither of these bikes are ours:)!

No comments: