Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day weekend

I am super excited about this weekend. We decided yesterday to go up to Cape Girardiau, MO to a Valentine's Day party at Jamie's aunt and cousins house. Maema (Jamie's mom) with some other family members are driving down from Union. I am one of the lucky people that actually love spending time with my in law's and their family. Call me crazy but how can you go wrong with good food, lots of spirits, laughter and poker! Yes ... I said poker. They are some poker playing fools! They will use any excuse to get together to play some cards. Don't let me confuse you ... it is not a nice little friendly family card game. I have lost $80 bucks at these gatherings. But at the end of the night .... it is all in good fun. I can't wait!!!!!!

Hassie Clare and Quinn got lots of candy at their Valentine's Day party yesterday at school. They were very excited. I put most of their candy into their "I went potty" bag. Here are a few pics of them before they went to school.




Hassie Clare being her silly self.



No comments: