Hassie Clare thinks every time she does something like an adult does that it warrants her saying "I a grown up!" For example, this was our conversation this morning:
Me - "Great job peeling that orange Hassie Clare."
HC - "Yah ... I a grown up."
Me - "No you are not a grown up, you are a very smart, little girl."
HC - "No, I'd a grown up like mommy and daddy."
Hassie Clare's other obsessions:

Me - "Great job peeling that orange Hassie Clare."
HC - "Yah ... I a grown up."
Me - "No you are not a grown up, you are a very smart, little girl."
HC - "No, I'd a grown up like mommy and daddy."
Hassie Clare's other obsessions:
- The movie Annie (I will have to devote an entire blog about that later).
- Fuzz balls / dust bunnies / lent - she is petrified of them on the floor, between her toes, between our toes, etc.
- Where's Waldo - she loves finding and pointing out things in books. She has the patience of Job.
- Hospitals - for some reason she is constantly worried that she or one of us will have to go to the hospital. I have no idea where this comes from??????
- Tight places that she can squeeze into. She is the opposite of a claustrophobic. For instance, if I am sitting on the couch then she will squeeze behind me and down into the couch cushion. At night she likes for me to tuck her in as tight as I can with her BB.
- Her BB's (favorite blanket).
- Her posy (any number of stuffed animals that she insists she can't live without).
- Rocks.
- I just realized I could go on and on about his girl's obsession:) She is so unique and quirky ... one of the many things I love the most about her personality.
I will have to pick this topic up again when I have more time. Our sweet little Hassie Clare, life would be so boring without her. She is going to challenge me as a parent. Our minds work so differently. I already wish I could be more like her, especially her free spirit. And she is only 2.5! Such a cool kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment