Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jack's Birthday

I am at Uncle Dave and Aunt Jenny's house. Thought I would slip away and blog about our day. Today our nephew Jack turned 11. Jack is the first baby I feel in love with. I remember thinking to myself when Jack was a baby that I could not imagine loving another child as much as I did him. I simply can't believe he is 11 years old. He was such a beautiful, mild mannered baby. He has grown to be a handsome, polite, loving young man (YIKES.... did I just call him a man?????). I am so proud to call him my nephew. He has a bright future ahead of him and I plan on being there every step of the way.

He had his birthday party at the bowling alley. I had no idea bowling could so much fun with 2 two year olds. We had a great time. Maema was with us and she always helps out so much. Unfortunately, we didn't take any pics because we were having so much fun we forgot.

We all came back to The Hagel's house. We were suppose to play some poker but everyone got to gabbing and well ..... you know the rest of the story.

No comments: