Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sparklers - end of the year party

FINALLY ... my first head coaching gig is over. Don't get me wrong. I'm proud of my girls ... all 12 of them. They made HUGE improvements throughout the season. Most of them were super cute, well mannered and fun to be around. I learned a lot about myself coaching these little rug rats princesses:
1 - I don't want to have any more children.
2 - I really have no idea what it takes to be a good coach.
3 - I sometimes have a hard time communicating with parents when their kid is a brat.
4 - I like winning more then I thought I did. We only won 4 games all year.
5 - I really do love little girls.
6 - My love for softball has diminished greatly now that I no longer play.
7 - My heart will no longer be broken if my girls don't play softball.

With all that said, GO SPARKLERS! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Team pic after I handed out their super cute trophies - they have a big pink diamond on them. I had no idea how important trophies were to 5 year olds!







No comments: