Ohh ... and for the record, I will NEVER be on a PTO committee but I have a ton of respect for the ones that do. I had no idea that parents were such whiny little
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning ....
Today is the 5th day of school and HC has a stomach virus that has single handily wiped out most of the second grade. Damn PTO meeting. Had I not attended my first PTO meeting last night and put the girls in the childcare room - that happen to have 2nd graders in it - she would probably be at school today and not puking up her toenails. Awesome.
Ohh ... and for the record, I will NEVER be on a PTO committee but I have a ton of respect for the ones that do. I had no idea that parents were such whiny littlebitches people. Just follow the rules and read the handbook ....stop trying to skirt around the rules and then complain about it when you get busted. There is a reason why you spend a ton of money to send your kid to this school, a school with strick rules. Get a life .... or better yet, come help me with mine since you have all this spare time on your hands. I'm drowning over here!
Ohh ... and for the record, I will NEVER be on a PTO committee but I have a ton of respect for the ones that do. I had no idea that parents were such whiny little
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugh - That stinks!!!
Sorry to hear about the PTO stuff -the one thing I noticed during K orientation is that other people are crazy and they also don't know how to read. Always a good time.
Post a Comment