My work hours have been hectic and consume most of my waking hours - minus our weekend adventures. I just finished up our summer social schedule and we only have 2 open weekends from now until Sept 1. NUTS. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... I'm a chronic overbooker.
Let's see .... what else. I've been eating everything and anything. I'm not gaining much weight cause I'm still working out....thankfully! I've started rewarding myself with sweets. The sweeter the better. I've NEVER done this before. I need to get a grip ... real soon!
I sent the invitations out today for the girls 5th birthday party next month. I'm all over this one. First HC wanted a bubble gum party and Q wanted a My Little Pony Party. Then HC wanted a Bat Man party but Q told her she wasn't coming to a Bat Man party. Then one day out of the blue they jointly decided on a Rapunzel party .... from the movie Tangled. Done! That day I came up with the invitations and ordered them, ordered wishing lanterns to set off and went to the fabric store to buy yellow yarn to make a giant hair braid. The girls, with help from their nanny, started painting paper plates to make suns, butterflies and tons of other stuff. We will use their art work for decorations ... just like Rapunzel. We rented a water slide for the day and I booked Rapunzel to come make a personal appearance. She will sing songs, play a game, read a story and a few other things. Anyway ... it is a work in progress and we are all excited about their special day. Turning 5 is a huge deal!
We will be saying goodbye to our nanny next month. It will be a sad goodbye. I'll be hiring a new one for the summer. That is always a
Our wild, crazy, sweet, loving, intelligent, spastic fur baby is going blind. Well, she pretty much is blind. She is only 8 years old. There might be a surgery that can save one of her eyes. We can find out for $2,600. I'm leaving this one up to Jamie. I'm a tightwad but she is our first born and our baby.
My sister in law, friend, Godmother to my child, turned 40 last week. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.
This is the only recent picture I have of us and it is a good example of how we act when we get our silly hats on.
Hassie Clare and Quinn start 4 year old Kindergarten, Junior Kindergarten, big girl school .... whatever the heck you call it. My babies are going to school:( They will wear uniforms and be in school 5 days a week for 8 hours. At the school we choose, we had the option of 4k or 5k. Our alternate school (in the city) we did not have a choice. They would have had to go to 4k (birthday cutoff is June 1.) Even though we choose 4k, I like having a choice. Although I think they are ready for 5k, I think another year of maturity will pay off in the long run. Who wants to send their 17 year old off to college!
I realized the other day that the girls are officially kids and not toddlers anymore. Example #1 -I was clipping HC's toenails and got disgusted because of her nasty "grocery store" feet. Example #2 - I've always loved Quinn's sweet morning breathe. She likes to snuggle with me nose to nose. Lately I've had to hold my breathe because it smells like a horse crawled in her mouth and pooped. Ahhh .... my sweet little ballerinas are growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment