Thursday, March 5, 2009

Funny comments of the day

Funny #1:

Jamie said to the girls "I need to go potty. I'll be back in a little bit."

Hassie Clare replied "Go for it daddy."

Funny #2:

Hassie Clare was sitting on the potty and I told her to hurry up because we were going to be late. She replied "my pee pee is scared, it won't come out cause the water is cold."

Funny #3:

When Quinn wants something she expresses it to us by saying one of her favorite babies (Susie, Lillie or Missy Baby) wants it. For instance, when she is hungrey she says "Susie's hungry" or "Missy baby needs a snack" or "Lillie needs a sippy of juice." Last night I walked into their playroom and said jokingly "who made this mess." With a very serious face Quinn replied "Missy Baby did it. I put her in time out."

I never thought 2 year olds could make me laugh so much.

No comments: