Saturday, September 16, 2017

11th Birthday PARRTTYYY

The year of your golden birthday … turning 11 on the 11th. However, HC was still recovering from her surgery on June 11 so we postponed your birthday party until August when she was able to walk. You guys came up with the party plans, decoration, menu and I made it all happen.

YOUR REQUESTS:
  • gold decorations with the thingys that hang down in the doorway
  • Sundae bar with lots of toppers and no cake
  • Pizza, pizza rolls, Cheetos and fruit
  • make something creative
  • do something different that is a little scary
So, I ordered some décor off Amazon Prime, we went to the grocery shopping, you guys picked out lots of ice cream and junk to put on it, I booked a party at Buff City Soap to make bath bombs and set up a time for me sweet friend/my Shells/neighbor/bunko bestie/fortune teller/bad to the bone chick to come read everyone's fortune.





Penney Lane - my non-kid lovin bestie but loves her twins, chaperoned/taxi'd to the Buff City Soap adventure and helped me out with the after party. I paid her with love and beer. Despite the giant bloody booger that came out of a kids nose and landed on her hand, I think she had a good time. :)
 

My Shells and our neighbor Kaye AKA Gypsy sister sidekick
 


 

 
HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY MY LOVES!

No comments: