The girls and I stopped into this new little boutique by our house to see what they sold and to look for earrings for my girlfriend. The girls ohhh'd and ahhh'd at all the formal dresses as we walked into the store. The lady behind the counter gasped when she saw the girls had red heart sucker rings on their finger so I quickly reminded them to keep the sucker in their mouth and not to touch anything. The boutique was not what I expected but we browsed around looking at all the sparkly "grown up dress-up dresses."
Hassie Clare and Quinn had on their sweet little Catholic school uniforms and they behaved like little angels. As we were leaving the lady behind the counter said, "Ya'll come back." Without missing a beat, Hassie Clare said, "We'll come back to shop here when God grows us some boobies."
2 comments:
God love her! That is great.
Hey MR - Who bee's this? I'm sure I know you but I can't figure it with only the letters MR.
Post a Comment