Thursday, January 12, 2012

Strong Hagel DNA

Who would have thought! Jamie and I would have bet money that our kids would favor his side of the family in appearance. Jamie's entire family on his mom's side (Julius clan) all look alike. You could pick a Julius out of a group of people with only knowing one person in the family.

Now my side of the family is a different story. Remember that I have a younger sister, same mom and dad, that is 5'2ish and 110 pounds. Me .... I'm 6'ish and XXX pounds. None of us look a great deal alike. So who in the world would of thought my kids would look so much like my brother's kids!!!!! Not only do they favor in looks but they have similar personalities. Kind of freaky. But not as freaky as the Jack's "special" tooth! :)
Jack-A-Poo and HC


Josie Love and Quinnie Ray

No comments: