my whole family
my pets
my cousins
my aunts and uncles
my teachers
my friends at school
my neighbors
that I'm not in heaven yet
Hassie Clare is thankful for:
my brothers and sisters
that I was your baby
Ruby and all my family
that I want to go to Hawaii
that I got to meet Olivia's cats that got smashed in the garage door
my ear wax
having food and that we have God to pray too
Facts about Thanksgiving according to 5 year olds:
Pilgrims and Indians ate Thanksgiving feast for 3 weeks.
Pilgrims came from Plymothtown.
They came from England on the Mayflower which is kind of like a ship.
The first thing they saw in America was Plymouth Rock - a big stone rock where they always go to pray.
The Indians shooted deer and animals with their bows and arrows that they made with feathers and sticks. They used the skin from the animals to make teepee's and paper.
The first Indian the Pilgrims met was named Squat Toe.
The Pilgrams and the Indians had to wear the same clothes every day and they weren't always comfortable.
The Indians helped the Pilgrims build a house out of logs.
There wasn't a grocery store, Walmart or Target so they had to hunt for their food.
| Thanksgiving Feast at Sacred Heart - PK |
No comments:
Post a Comment