Born 3/2/11 @ 2:30 (her mother predicted the time EXACTLY that morning when we were taking friendly, family bets). It was the perfect day, the perfect birth and the perfect little girl was brought into this world by 2 loving parents. Perfect! All of it. I got to watch my baby sister be a rock star and pop out a 7.5 pound baby. I got to watch my mom fall in love with another grandchild. I got to see 2 new parents look into their first-born child’s eyes for the first time. It was perfect! And I'm extremely grateful to my brother-in-law and sister for letting me be a part of their perfect day.
Meet my beautiful, perfect and enormously loved niece Paisley:
 |
| She is only a few minutes old in this pic and already alert and looking around. |
 |
| Going home from the hospital. |
No comments:
Post a Comment