I will let the pictures do the talking. We had a fun filled week with lots of activites.
Hassie Clare - AKA Ballerina Thurman doing a periot before heading out to our playgroup's Halloween Festivial.
Eating lots of sugar at the little festival put on by our playgroup.
Making Dirt Cupcakes with gummy worms with Tay Tay and Aunt Amy.
Snow White (Quinnie asked us to call her Snow White while she is in costume).
Cinderella
The girls were so excited. Their Maema sent them a Halloween Edible Arrangement. It was full of fruit and chocalate covered fruit. It was so cute and very tasty. We ate on it for 4 days!!!!! ( Please note HC's shirt. It says "will trade sister for candy.")
Enjoying yummy food at Umple Dave and Jenny's house after trick or treating.
2 witches. 1 hat.
Poor Quinnie was scared of everything Halloween! It is NOT her favorite holiday (except the candy and dressing up like a princess). I won't make the same mistakes next year.
I don't have pics of a few other fun things we did. Their school had a fall festival. And our church had a really cute Halloween event for the kids. Since Jamie was working so much this week I was solo with the kiddos. Needless to say, I forgot the camera several times and didn't get many great shots all week. But we had fun. No more sugar rushes for awhile!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment